Deep Tissue / Sports Massage
The term“massage therapy” includes many techniques and the type of massage given usually depends on your needs and physical condition. Massage therapy datesback thousands of years. References to massage appear in ancient writings fromChina, Japan, India, and Egypt. Our RMT is Lin with experience over 10 years;she can provide you the best experience of massage therapy. That is what one of our patient said “she have a talent, she does a best massage ever!”
- In general, massage therapists work on muscle and other soft tissue to help you feel better.
- In Swedish massage, the therapist uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration, and tapping.
- Sports massage combines techniques ofSwedish massage and deep tissue massage to release chronic muscle tension. Itis adapted to the needs of athletes.
- Myofascial trigger point therapyfocuses on trigger points—areas that are painful when pressed and areassociated with pain elsewhere in the body.
- Massage therapy is sometimes done using essential oils as a form of aromatherapy.
Insurance Receipts Available—Service performed by a Registered Massage Therapist